My name is Stephen Thompson and welcome to my online resume and portfolio. Here you will find my proficiencies, experience, a little bit about me, and how to contact me right away in case you want to hire me. A little background on me. I've been doing web design and development for the better part of twenty-one years. I'm currently enrolled at Southern New Hampshire University to obtain my BS in Information Technologies with a concentration in Web Design & Development.
Tier 2 Technical Support Specialists
• Provide Internal Support to our Tier 1 and Tier 2 Team.
• Assist with Internal / External Customer Escalations.
• Work high level escalations via chat/case (ticket)/phone conversations
• Aid Tier 3 with identifying possible issues
• International and internal support training on troubleshooting defects and display issues
• Cross-site collaboration (Troubleshooting, development, networking, and training)
• Process Custom Footer and Email Campaign Copy requests as part of the Tier 2 Custom Services Project
Tier 1 Engagement Specialist
• Accept incoming calls and chats from customers to resolve issues and advise on the Constant Contact’s SAAS products.
• Contact customers through multiple channels to follow up on questions and concerns.
• Work as a facilitator between the customer and Tier 2 Support Specialists to solve advanced inquiries to defects and email formatting issues.
Delta Management Associates
Federal Debt Collector
• Frontline Collector for Sallie Mae (United Student Aid Funds) portfolio making 85-120 phone calls daily.
• Consistently ranked among the top 15 collectors in one or more goal categories in the office.
• Proven ability to hit and exceed monthly quota.
• Knowledgeable United States Federal FDCPA regulations, consolidations, and rehabilitation programs.
Printing Solutions Inc.
Graphic Design Specalist
Designed custom stationary and logos for clients.
Graphic Designer / Web Development Specalist
• Designed advertisement concepts for various national trade industry magazines.
• Maintained and updated the corporate website on a weekly basis.
• Designed artwork and stationary for Rooter-Man franchisees.
• Worked with franchisees to develop a web presence.
• Prepared materials for mass mailing.
Begin College Courses at Southern New Hampshire University
Working to obtain my bachelors degree majoring in Information Technologies with a concentration in Web Development and Design.
Graduated from Greater Lowell Technical High School
With a concentration in Graphic Design.